Suspects arrested in news website raid released on bail
June 30, 2012 10:35 pm
The eight suspects who were arrested when the CID raided the office of Sri Lanka Mirror and Lankaxnews were granted bail by the court today (June 30).
The CID raided the office of the two news websites yesterday and arrested the suspects on a court order while the suspects were presented to court today and subsequently released on bail.
The case will be taken up in court again on July 6, the Police Media Spokesman stated.
NOTE:- Due to legal contstraints, the Ada Derana Editorial team has taken a decision to disable comments on all articles concerning ongoing court procedures.
- VIDEO: Student who stabbed female lecturer arrested
- Tense situation at Open Uni after student attacks lecturer
- Duminda Silva arrives in parliament after 18 months of leave
- 13A is administratively a “white elephant” - Lalith Weeratunga
- VIDEO: Three killed and 70 injured as bus carrying children falls into precipice