Parliamentary programme for the Budget 2016 amended
October 22, 2015 04:06 pm
The parliamentary programme for the Budget 2016 which was approved at the Cabinet of Ministers has been amended according to a proposal made by Ravi Karunanayake, Minister of Finance.
Amended Parliamentary Programme for the Budget 2016...
- Presentation of the Appropriation Bill 2016 (First Reading) – 23-10-2015
- Budget Speech (Second Reading of the Appropriation Bill) – 20-11-2015
- Second Reading debate (Twelve allotted days from 21-11-2015)
- Second Reading Division – 05-12-2015
- Committee Stage Debate (Twelve allotted days from 07-12-2015)
- Third Reading Division – 19-12-2015